Saturday, November 26, 2011

My redeeming thoughts on yesterdays post...

I looked over yesterdays post and it goes to prove the very first sentence I wrote, 'I am guilty of NEVER thinking things through.'

I read it an realized that it ended on a pretty sad note. What does that say if I am still not sure if it is worth it or not? Didn't I say I was looking on the bright side of my everyday life?

Here is the 'moral', if you will...
Life is like my battle with the wicker set.  I am frustrated, and bored, but determined to get it done.  My determination is going to get me the very colour I was looking for, the very colour my daughter loved, mostly just for the name.

In life, we go through difficult times, things that stretch us, and tempt us and pull us in every direction, but if we set our eyes on our goals (whether big or small), we will get the outcome we were looking for.  But wait - that is not always true.  Let me rephrase that, we will always get to where we are supposed to be.

I often take comfort in the thought that although this is not where I saw myself living, or what I saw myself doing, this is where God put me, the place God intended me to be in, and isn't that the best place to be??

No comments:

Post a Comment