Sunday, February 05, 2012

Party Prep: Slide Show

This week on my blog I will be giving you a step by step day by day update on my party preparations.

On Feb 13th, my daughter will turn (gasp) 3 years-old!

My hubby and I wanted to have a little party.  We wanted to have her friends and her cousins come to celebrate.  Miriam has 4 cousins, and a couple close second-cousins. She has some good friends here now, so that's an extra 4 kids, and aunts and uncles, grandparents and BAM -  we will have approximately 30 people here.

Miriam is a girly girly girl! (I put 2 'girly's to emphasize her girlyness) She wants to have a Mrs. Potts tea party party. (that double 'party' was for different reasons)  So I have been spending the past month browsing the internet trying to get ideas for food and decor.  I was surprised at just how difficult it was to find good help on the internet.  So here, on THIS blog, I will help future party planners with everything needed for what I hope will be a fun filled party!

I will start with the slideshow.  I love photos!  I love taking photos and scrapbooking and looking at photos.

My husband and I bought a computer for christmas so now we have this beautiful computer screen for viewing photos.  I am not making a presentation because I cannot possibly decide which photos to put in it.  I am going to use my computer as a digital photo frame to go through her life.  3 years - 515 photos.

I hope that guests will occasionally gaze over and either laugh or recall or swoon over the moment captured on the screen.

I will showcase how Miriam went from this...




to this....


to this...


to this


to this...


I will play some princess music in the background and that will be that...


check back tomorrow when I show you one of the types of pompoms I am making for decor...

1 comment:

  1. She is such a girly girl, how did that happen?

    ReplyDelete