Monday, March 05, 2012

Grilled Prosciutto & Asparagus Bundles

Don't be dismayed.  I shared the spinach bake recipe yesterday and I know I said I was sharing in order of least-most liked recipes... but everything else we made was simply AMAZING!


This was the easiest of all of our chosen recipes.


Grilled Prosciutto & Asparagus Bundles
this recipe comes from a Foodland Ontario 2011 calendar


1 bunch of thin asparagus
1 pkg of Prosciutto


I am a stickler for clean veggies, so be sure to wash your veg before you cook!


Toss Asparagus in a little Olive oil and salt & pepper.


Bundle the asparagus in 3's and wrap in one slice of prosciutto.


This recipe called for a grill, so Eric pulled out our little tiny George Forman grill.


Grill and Serve!






In my unprofessional opinion... These were delicious!


A bonus here is that it takes about 5 minutes to make them and they look kinda fancy.  


My conclusion; A fantastic veggies option when you have company for dinner!  (Mind you, we ate them with our hands, so they could also be a great snack at a luncheon or potluck!)

No comments:

Post a Comment