Friday, July 20, 2012

Birthday Brownies!

OK, well, a few weeks ago I made these brownies, took a photo and now I can't seem to find it anywhere on the computer.  Yet, it is still my hubby's birthday tomorrow.  This is my go-to recipe for scrumptious, delicious brownies.

Even though I know I won't have time to make Eric these brownies (because we have rugby early am and then we are headed to my parents for the evening) I will share the recipe in honour of his birthday.



I found my photo!


This is the only photo I have of it.
 It is crumbled along the sides of the cone


Amazing Brownies
This is the only thing you need to know in order to try this recipe.


1/2 cup butter
3 Tbsp Cocoa
1 cup white sugar

Melt in a pot.  Once smooth remove from heat and add - 

2 eggs
1 Tbsp Vanilla
1/2 cup flour

Put it into an 8x8 pan and bake at 350 for 20 min

Let cool and then lightly dust with icing sugar! (you can make chocolate icing too, but I love them by themselves, I find the icing sugar is the perfect addition.

That's it.  Serve! and Serve!  and Serve!  An 8x8 pan is never enough for us, we always need to double the recipe and use a 9x13 pan.  if I make a single batch during the day, Eric may come home and there would not be a trace that I even made them!

So try these next time you are craving some amazing brownies!!

Don't forget to come over to Facebook and "Like" my fan page! 

No comments:

Post a Comment